The large backlit graphical display and flat touch sensitive keypad ensure ease of use and functionality are combined in this modern ergonomically designed spirometer. Using the Micro I™ PC configuration software, the Micro I™ can be configured for regional or user specific preferences for language, height units and indices displayed**.
The Micro I™ is the new generation pocket spirometer from CareFusion. Designed specifically for situations where low cost precision spirometry measurements are required, the Micro I™ is extremely lightweight and portable making it suitable for general practices, hospital outreach clinics, bedside testing, occupational health and other situations where remote testing is required.
- Choice of up to 9 indices can be recorded
- Comprehensive range of tests
- Lung age
- Choice of predicted value
- Results can be configured and displayed as % of predicted, standard deviation (SD) or Z-Scores
- ATS/ERS quality prompt for each test
- Choice of languages
- Quick patient test mode
- Rechargeable battery
- PC configuration for user specific preferences
- Configuration option for NLHEP mode
- Powered by 2 x AA size NiMH rechargeable cells
- Approximately 30 hours battery life