The Plum 360 is the volumetric infusion pump solution to configure customized, tailor-made solutions as individual pumps, or part of a complex infusion system for use within Hospital and Clinic environments.
With today’s hectic pace, tight budgets and patient safety concerns, you need an infusion pump that serves both you and your patients, helping to maximize valuable resources and enhance your clinical practice. You’ll find the Plum 360 infusion system is unlike any other, with a unique combination of features that empowers you to deliver optimal healthcare – today and tomorrow.
- Easy-to-learn, easy-to-use intuitive user interface
- A secondary line that connects directly to the cassette
- Air management that doesn’t require disconnecting from the patient
- Automatic rate calculation by calculating volume over time
Dose Rate Mode
- Automatic calculation of delivery rate based on the entry of drug concentration in conjunction with the desired dose rate (e.g. mg/kg/min)
- Air Matters — the Plum 360 utilizes the unique PlumSet™ cassette that features air management that doesn’t require disconnecting from the patient
- Remove air faster — use the pump to automatically remove air through the cassette’s secondary administration port without disconnecting the line from the patient
- Reduce therapy interruptions — capture 1 mL of air in the cassette’s air trap – an industry exclusive feature – before the alarm is activated
- Reduce risk of contamination — Help eliminate the potential for contaminants by keeping the patient line connected
- Secondary Delivery is of Primary Importance — ICU Medical's Plum infusion systems are unique in the way they connect the secondary line directly to the PlumSet cassette, so the pump can differentiate between primary and secondary infusion lines and deliver each as intended
The Plum 360 pump system includes dedicated and comprehensive range of administration sets for a wide range of therapies and treatments along with accompanying pump accessories.
Please contact MESM for further details how we can support your clinical trial requirements.