Quantitative Real-Time Diagnostics is MESM’s range of innovative point of care products designed to complement central labs and aid the clinical trials market by providing real-time actionable results within minutes.
These devices are not to be operated by laboratory professionals, but by staff who are in direct contact with patients. Intuitive in design and process, these point of care devices are truly patient focused. All the benefits are aimed at streamlining processes and removing unnecessary delays whilst also providing an improved patient experience across multiple therapeutic areas.
MESM have partnered with Abbott and Abaxis to bring the i-STAT blood gas analyser and Piccolo biochemistry analyser to the clinical trials market to provide real time patient data for your study enabling:
- Improved patient retention through reduced visits
- Improved patient experience
- Better patient compliance
- Receive results in real-time to aid with on-site decision making
- Receive actionable results on-site on time to help reduced study length and associated costs
- Haematology Analyser and other products coming very soon
Areas in which QRTD can be used include:
- Respiratory and Pulmonary
- Infectious Diseases
- Genetic Diseases
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
“Providing you actionable results on-site, on-time”