The Sapphire Ambulatory pump is a versatile and simply designed pump solution to configure customized small therapy treatment for use within Ambulatory and Homecare/Hospice environments.
The portable, robust and lightweight pump provides a user-friendly solution to complex therapies with an outstanding safety concept required for both infusion therapy and patient safety during treatment.
- Intuitive, easy to use touch screen design
- Configurable modes of operation which can be set according to trial requirements
- Engineered to provide consistent accuracy
- Tailored for home care: quiet operation and ergonomic design is ideal for use in home care and hospice environments
- Automatic rate calculation by calculating volume over time
Dose Rate Mode
- Automatic calculation of delivery rate based on the entry of drug concentration in conjunction with the desired dose rate (e.g. mg/kg/min)
- Large, colour touch screen: simple to read and makes setup, programming and troubleshooting easy for patients and caregivers
- Rugged, durable construction for home care infusion needs
- Lockable keypad to prevent inadvertent key presses
- LED alarm indicator with clear alarm message in display
The Sapphire Ambulatory pump system includes dedicated and comprehensive range of administration sets for a wide range of therapies and treatments along with accompanying pump accessories.
Please contact MESM for further details how we can support your clinical trial requirements.