The BodyGuard™ 323 Colour Vision pump is a market leading Ambulatory Volumetric infusion pump solution to configure customized small therapy treatment for use within Ambulatory and Homecare environments.
The portable, robust and lightweight pump provides a user-friendly solution to complex therapies with an outstanding safety concept required for both infusion therapy and patient safety during treatment.
- Designed to be intuitive to programme and use
- Configurable modes of operation which can be set according to trial requirements
- Adjustable air-in-line detection
- Variable occlusion pressure settings, configurable to the route of infusion
- Automatic rate calculation by calculating volume over time
Dose Rate Mode
- Automatic calculation of delivery rate based on the entry of drug concentration in conjunction with the desired dose rate (e.g. mg/kg/min)
- Built-in event log automatically records accurate and reliable data on pump use
- Lockable keypad to prevent inadvertent key presses
- Fixed or variable code protected programmes that are configured accessible only by authorised personnel or technicians
- LED alarm indicator with clear alarm message in display
The BodyGuard™ 323 Colour Vision pump system includes dedicated and comprehensive range of administration sets for a wide range of therapies and treatments along with accompanying pump accessories.
Please contact MESM for further details how we can support your clinical trial requirements.