Cardiofax continues to evolve simple operation and data management with ECG viewer software
- Easy-to-view colour LCD screen: The bright colour backlit LCD lets you view the simultaneous 12-lead ECG waveform and provide a clearer view of the data
- Easy data entry: For identifying patients and easier filling, you can enter patient ID and name with alphanumeric keys. The barcode reader and magnetic card reader contributes to enter the patient information quickly without any human error
- Easy data transfer by USB or wireless LAN: Up to 40 ECG files can be stored in memory Approximately 3,000 ECG files can be stored on the SD card. You can transfer the ECG data to a PC with an SD card, USB-LAN or wireless LAN card and review it with ECG viewer software.
- Paper-saving recording: for better cost performance, the built-in thermal array recorder records 12-ECG traces on 210mm paper. On paperless mode, waveform and analysis result can be transferred to a PC for review without recording.
- High level 12-lead ECG analysis: Cardiofax S includes Nihon Kohden’s latest interpretation program, ECAPS12C analysis program. It provides simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition of up-to 24 seconds and analysis with approximately 200 findings and 5 judgment categories
- High performance IEC 60601-2-51: Cardiofax S meets IEC standard IEC 60601-2-51 which provides high accuracy of signal processing (AC filtering), ECG measurement and ECG analysis. It provides you with accurate ECG diagnosis