All 5702 models can be used in a range of settings, from the clinical lab to the cell culture lab. With various fixed-angle and swing-bucket rotors available, they can accommodate almost any kind of tube.
An other advantage is that we have designed all rotors within the 5702 line to be interchangeable
- Very compact design
- Low access height (see scale on the left side of the page)
- Dials and digital display
- Automatic motorized locking of the lid
- Slow start-up and braking through the SOFT function
- Stainless steel rotor chamber (rust-proof)
- Optimized air flow directed backwards
- Conforms to the following safety and application requirements
- This model has all the product characteristics that make refrigerated
- Eppendorf centrifuges so outstanding
- If the centrifuge has not yet reached the correct temperature via standby refrigeration, you can quickly reach the desired temperature by using the “fast temp” function. Like-wise, standby
- Refrigeration will maintain a particular temperature following use.
- Precise centrifugation is made possible through the “at set rpm” function, time is counted down once the set rpm is reached. As a result, different centrifugal runs can be more easily reproduced.