All 5702 models can be used in a range of settings, from the clinical lab to the cell culture lab. With various fixed-angle and swing-bucket rotors available, they can accommodate almost any kind of tube.
An other advantage is that we have designed all rotors within the 5702 line to be interchangeable
- Very compact design
- Low access height (see scale on the left side of the page)
- Dials and digital display
- Automatic motorized locking of the lid
- Slow startup and braking through the SOFT function
- Stainless steel rotor chamber (rust-proof)
- Optimized air flow directed backwards
Conforms to the following safety and application requirements:
The economical centrifuge for the clinical lab. With various fixed-angle and swing-bucket rotors and an extensive range of adapters, nearly all types of tubes can be used.